Thursday, March 22, 2007

Caleb James Connor


My nephew, Caleb James Connor was born March 15. He weighed in at 7pounds-4ounces.
He has 10 fingers, 10 toes, and strong lungs. He is a healthy little baby boy.
Both Caleb and Jaimie are healthy and doing well. This was quite a relief after a hard month for the Connor family and Jaimie in particular, with multiple stays in the hospital. He is a sweet boy with an easy temperament.
It was so good to hold him. There is something special about holding an infant. To realize that this little spirit was just with God. I feel so close to the veil when I hold infants and there is a special spirit about it.
His father returns home
after a tour with the U.S. Navy to meet him March 28 !







How peaceful! (look at his fingers) haha!






Represent. Here he is throwing up East Coast. Gangstah!
(for those of you on the West Side Gangstah=O.G. and is pronounced like gang+stuff without the f sound)

5 comments:

Jeje said...

He is beautiful, Tim!

Kylee said...

those pictures turned out great! Who's the photographer?? :)

Colleen said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!

Rachel said...

I love that babies get to wear those long sleeve onesies. I want one. He is absolutely perfect!!

JLyn said...

he's beautiful!

<3