Saturday, April 14, 2007

Timothy's Travels

Went to Utah for a couple of weeks....


Hanging on the door to my room when I arrived at my brothers house.


This was waiting on my pillow


Katelyn's #3. Short people have just as sharp of elbows as tall people.


Cody on the run, taking care of business





After the Priesthood session I walked out and walked down this long corridor of women on both sides singing hymns. It was so touching after such a great Priesthood session that i had to fight the tears. I took this picture the next day of the same type of thing but it wasn't as powerful as the night before when it was lined with great women supporting us. I felt so humbled that all those ladies would come share thier talents and support us men like that.







Rueckert family


I saw Linda and met her family....well her sisters and mom.





The Ellison's


Adaline


Brocton


Samantha



The next four pictures were taken by my brother Jeff...apparently photography is a hidden talent because they are great.













Kevin shredding the dunes








a view from inside the helmet











Camp


Whats a camp without a fire


This is Jeff. Jeff and Kevin both tear it up on the sand.


Kevin chillin'





Whats a camp fire without smores






Travis and Emily. Logan, Utah April 6th 2007

















The Millers!










Went to visit my grandmother on easter.


Emily Armstrong looking So Good...Ouch!















The Jensens




Amanda


Amber


1174 memory lane





I had a great trip but i am happy to sleep in my own bed and be in my own space.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Nice!! It was AMAZING to see you at conference. Love walking into a room of 21,000 people and find a man approach and hug me. Beautiful!

Rachel said...

ahh...the surf n' swim...thanks for reminding me that Utah isn't all that bad.

Colleen said...

HOLY CRAP.

Your pictures are so spectacular.

I think I want to pose a wedding just so I can have hot photos of myself. Ha!