I spent a few hours at the Old North Bridge tonight/this morning. The moon was full and it was above freezing. It was really nice to be out there because the temperature was above freezing. The ice up stream was breaking and flowing downstream. It was awesome to sit and watch the ice break with thunderous sounds that cut the brisk, clean, silent air, then slowly float down and crash into the other chunks of ice causing them to break and do the same. It was therapeutic.Night photography is one my favorite things to do and certainly my favorite time to shoot. There is something about long night exposures that I just cant get enough of.
Anyway here are a few pics from a few minutes ago.





3 comments:
Wow! I love these! I think the Old North Bridge is one of my favorite places in all of Boston! Keep it up Timothy you have a real talent!
next time you have one of these adventures, i want to go.
fyi
So peaceful...it's hard to remember that these quiet perfect places are just outside the bustling relm of our regular existance. ahh...
Post a Comment