
just found a few pics from Cali. that made me miss it. Especially since it's still cold here. These were taken by my brother Kevin a couple of years ago.


I love skim boarding! Its one of my favorite things to do. I used to skim for hours and hours. I would get off of work and V line the beach to skim about 3 times a week. Those were some good days. I loved laying on the warm sand after skimming so long that I felt like I was was spinning.

Then just chillin and building a blazing bonfire at night. Have a big group of friends sit around and tell lies, roast some dogs and mallows, and boil some corn in the ocean water. Aahh!....So. Cal por vida.
2 comments:
It's like salt in a wound Tim, rub it in.
So make us all miss it, will ya?
Post a Comment