Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Change of Tides

Sunday I received a new calling. I am now an Assistant to the Stake Young Men’s Presidency. In this new calling my current assignment is to labor in the Somerville 2nd Branch to build the young men’s program. This is a Portuguese speaking branch.

I don’t speak Portuguese if any of you were wondering.

I’m a bit excited, a bit nervous, and a bit overwhelmed at the call. A lot of it has to do with the fact that I will be attending a family branch in a foreign language.

I had the opportunity to be a youth conference councilor last year and had a great time. I love the youth of my stake and am excited to serve them.

1 comment:

Kylee said...

I'm excited for you and your new calling. The youth will love you and you will love them and that is just about all you need.