There was this pipe on the back side, that water flowed from all the time. The water was clean. Just under the pipe there was this little forest of bamboo that grew and there were trails all through it. I spent many afternoons there.
When I started getting in to photography I loved going up there. From the top of the mountain you could see the entire valley. I used to love to hike to the top before dawn and watch the sun rise. I usually got up at
It was very interesting how it would be warm and calm and still while it was dark. As soon as it started to get light and you could see the ridge line of the mountains in the distance, the wind would start to blow and it got cold. It would blow for a while and then the rays of light would light up the thin clouds and bring the most beautiful colors and there would be a sunrise that was so beautiful it would almost make you cry. As soon as the firs rays would hit the top of the mountain the wind would start to die down and gradually disappear as it got lighter.
It’s cold and windy….I am trying to endure it well and anxiously awaiting the light of the Son.
Above is looking East at daybreak
Below is a night shot of the base of Blue Mountain.


No comments:
Post a Comment