Thursday, July 20, 2006

7

My list of 7's


7 Things I Want to Do Before I Die:

1. put out a photo coffee table book
2. buy my parents a house (before they die)
3. get married
4. have children
5. make love to my wife under the Iguazu Falls in argentina
6. make pdn’s top 30 under 30
7. learn to read music


7 Things I Cannot Do:

1. not take pictures
2. like cops
3. vote democrat
4. organize anything
5. tolerate candy asses
6. drive the speed limit
7. be offended (still working on this one)


7 Things I say often:

1. “right”
2. “##< “ 3. “true that” 4. “I love boston
5. “I live a bloody dream”
6. “you maggot”
7. “hello…can you hear me now? how bout now? hold on let me stick my head out the window.”


7 movies I Could watch Over and Over:

1. top gun
2. legends of the fall
3. bravehart
4. we were soldiers
5. saving private ryan
6. the last samurai
7. 24


7 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over:

1. “everybody hurts” –R.E.M.
2. “hey jealousy” –Gin Blossoms
3. “boston” –Agustana
4. “mrs. sullivan” – Caroline’s spine
5. “santa fe” –Bon Jovi
6. “lost cause” –Beck
7. “tom’s diner” –Suzanne Vega
8. “foolish games” –Jewel


7 Things that Attract Me to My Best Friends:

1. love of life
2. fun
3. respecters of my space
4. ability to think outside the box
5
. low maintenance
6. confidence
7. honest


7 People who have greatly impacted my life

1. Bishop Haight (greatest man I personally know)
2. *parents (cause.. well.. you know)
3. Julie Reynolds (the person who knows me the best in this world)
4. White Bear aka Steve Connor (gave me a single piece of advise that drastically changed my life)
5. Benson Miller (old friend that exemplifies charity)
6. Kathy Bowler (high school seminary teacher)
7. Jay Barnes (young men’s president who taught me how to work)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Kylee said...

I am very excited about you having a blog! Thanks for being a faithful reader of mine (even when it is boring and interpreted incorrectly).

You are one incredible guy!