Good-Freaking-Night Tim! Uh... rad pics.
you know me and trees! I love the last one with the big tree. these are great. You are very talented!
I want to live in your photographs. Amazing!
I'm happily joining the Tim Fan Club. You're a freaking rock star.
Bomb, Brother.
I love the acorn st. shot.
I love that you know its Acorn St.
rockin it T. you know your business, brother.
What sort of camera are you using? They are beautiful, and so crisp.
I use the canon 5d, but the crispness comes from the L series lenses.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Good-Freaking-Night Tim! Uh... rad pics.
you know me and trees! I love the last one with the big tree. these are great. You are very talented!
I want to live in your photographs. Amazing!
I'm happily joining the Tim Fan Club. You're a freaking rock star.
Bomb, Brother.
I love the acorn st. shot.
I love that you know its Acorn St.
rockin it T. you know your business, brother.
What sort of camera are you using? They are beautiful, and so crisp.
I use the canon 5d, but the crispness comes from the L series lenses.
Post a Comment