So everyone who knows me knows that I am a HUGE Craig’s List fan. Most of the stuff I have, came from Craig’s List(CL). Not to mention all the stuff Seth got off CL. Almost everything in our house came from CL. And we found the house on CL.
I never knew I was missing the best part of CL. Holy Crap! I was sitting in my class, that I was assisting, and I was surfing CL. Ran across the “Best of CL” tab. It was so funny that I was laughing out loud and started crying it was so funny. There are so many good tips on things like Father Hood and stories of skulls and others that are more vulgar than I am willing to link but I still find them hilarious. Because of the vulgarity I wont tell you to go there but…here are a couple funny ones.
1 comment:
Thanks friend. I needed a good laugh.
Post a Comment