Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I work



For those of you who think I don’t “work”.

I Do!

So this blog is for you. I will run you through one of my recent “work days”

-8:00 or 9:00 woke up

-10:00am finished some editing and burned it to a dvd

-11:00am met client at her house in Lincoln, Ma.

---reviewed the images with her.

---listened to how much she loves them.

---thanked her.

-12:00pm(ish) left

{all times from here on out are extremely relative cause I didn’t look at the exact time}

-12:01pm thought “wow! Its beautiful today. I think I’ll just drive around and take pictures of New England.

-12:01:15pm put the windows down, opened the sun roof, put in some music.

-? :30 stopped and took pictures.

-? :40 knocked on rich peoples houses to ask if I could take pictures of their property. (Almost all the houses I stopped at will be out of the country till after Labor Day)

-? :00 stopped at a little farmers market and walked around while I talked to my sister on the phone.

-? :00 took more pictures

-? :00 took more pictures

-6:00pm and about 120 miles later, realized- I was hungry.

Went home ate and then went to the gym. Came home and ate some more.

Anyway I think my point has been made. I do work and I work hard. As you can see I am no 9-5er. I worked till 6:00. And I don’t get over time either! So just remember while you are sitting at work, in your office….it could be worse…. You could be a photographer.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! My life is a bloody dream!!!!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're real lazy...get a real job...

Kylee said...

Love the tree!

Seth said...

Damn.