There are few things in life I love more than hot tubs. There are few things I hate more than cold water.
This could eased by a long hot shower if I had a hot water heater that lasted more than 10 min. But I don’t! I have a stupid 40 gallon tank.
The past few days I have really been missing the hot tubs. Then today, this morning, I was forced out of the shower because the hot water ran out and I was just angry that there was no more hot water and then my anger turned towards the lack of hot tubs because it has been on my mind lately.
To top it off I went to Costco this afternoon and guess what was sitting there steaming and bubbling laughing at me as the jets sang their sweet song of comfort? You bet! A portable Hot tub! The Softub. It just takes a regular old outlet. No pipes…nothing else…. just a regular household outlet. Oh the ease of such joy. The beauty of such a reliable love, and yet…
I walked out into the freezing cold, the kind of cold that when you walked out and the cold wind hit your face it felt like someone was tap dancing in your face with golf shoes on, and got in my freezing car. Why? Cause I I didn’t have $3,000.
The next $3k I don’t have a specific place for……that’s right. My own Softub! That will be a great day! Until then I will just take short crappy showers and endure the stupid snowless cold by drinking hot chocolate and hot apple cider.
Grrrrrrrr!
5 comments:
Ohhhh... a man after my own heart. Let me know when you start a collection fund, I'm totally willing to siphon in a portion of my 401k.
I'm cold too. I bought a $200 plane ticket to Arizona, cheaper than a hot tub. Warmth here I come.
Hairdryers, and snuggling work as well.
I hear turning on your heat...works for warmth also. No wonder you are cold your house is like an igloo.
Its not about being warm. Its about being wet...and hot!
Thats one thing I miss about Utah, there were hot tubs a plenty to go jump in when it was cold. *sigh*
Post a Comment